Sam and Khristian's Cabin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sam and Khristian's Cabin Empty Sam and Khristian's Cabin

Post by Samantha Kamura on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Sam and Khristian's Cabin Gold_creek_cabin_log_cabin_1473762613498_by_saekobusujima1990-dcpjkq1

A modified cabin to suit the more modern 1998 setting. A three story cabin with an attic and basement. Samantha Kamura inherited this cabin a year ago, and has lived in the cabin since with her boyfriend Khristian. Though the drive to work is longer, she can't help but enjoy the peace and quiet and the comforts of a high end cabin out in the Arklay woods that she did not have to pay for. Her grandparents were able to afford the cabin due to her grandmother working for Umbrella and her grandfather at one point being Raccoon City's Chief of Police.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam and Khristian's Cabin Empty Re: Sam and Khristian's Cabin

Post by Samantha Kamura on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:39 pm

Samantha had woken up for her shift ten minutes before her alarm was scheduled to go off. 'Another one of those days' she had mumbled when she forced herself to crawl out of her bed to take a hot shower and get some food inside her. Khristian and Sam have been living in this cabin for over a year or so now, but she still couldn't fully get over the creaks and squeaks of the floorboards as she walked out to the kitchen in just a tank top and her panties with damp brown hair hanging over her eyes. Her breasts jiggled, freely due to her lack of a bra as she grabbed orange juice and eggs from the fridge. "Hey, hon, want any breakfast?" She called out to her boyfriend, as she began to heat up a skillet with a light slab of butter. She scrambled her eggs half tired, yawning as she glanced over at the oven's digital display. Its six thirty five... I'm not expected to be at the station till 8, but I have deliver Khristian's manuscript on the way into the city, what else did I have to do again? She blinked at the thought.

She remembered the Chief wanted her to deliver some of his paper work to the City Clerk as well, something about more of his gaudy art not being able to be delivered into the state again. If only that fatassed prick would put that much effort into those grisly murders... he'd make a fine police chief. But no, he has a tantrum and fires the best thing this city had for protection. I mean, no disrespect to Lieutenant Handy and Captain Cahill, but they're not S.T.A.R.S. members. They're not like Chris and the others. She thought, sighing. It had been at least a month since they were cut loose. They were spouting nonsense about... monsters in the woods, but that old Spencer Mansion no doubt had a bunch of chemicals stored there since the 60s; one whiff on the inside, everyone would be seeing pink elephants or monsters defying logic. It would explain why the Mansion also went up the way it did, God it woke us up that early August morning.. Khristian and Sam were in bed together when the entire cabin shook them awake. They had stepped out onto the porch and could see the massive fireball from their cabin. Heh, we almost thought the world had ended. The Russians finally decided to heat up the Cold War after 8 so called years of peace. But it was only till later did we find out that it was the Spencer Mansion... and we lost seven good men, including Captains Wesker and Marini... She blinked when she smelled the burning eggs, and her face became flushed pink! "!!! Ah shit!" She cursed, spreading the eggs with a spatula, trying to scrape off the burned edges in a feeble attempt to salvage them, but it was at a loss. She sighed, shaking her head. "Dammit..." she slaps them onto a plate, as there was no reason to let them go to waste. She squirted some ketchup onto them and walked out to the living room where the fur rug was and the comfy love seat her grandparents left for her.

She turned on the television, and ate quietly as the News talked about something with the US Military. She caught the phrase 'FOXHOUND' in the title, but didn't pay it much mind other than thinking it was cute. She wouldn't mind a foxhound puppy one day. Or a fox. Or a bat.

She glanced up at the balcony to the second floor behind her, focusing on the door to their bedroom. "Khristian? Hon? You up? I can make ya some breakfast if you're interested?" She asked, before smirking. "Its a bit cold down here... we can snuggle too before I have to go to work~" she then chuckled. "I'm naked~" She added, teasingly.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Khristian had pulled himself out of bed, adjusting his glasses as he walked toward the balcony. “Well, we wouldn’t want you to catch a cold, so why not?” He strolled down the steps, a yawn escaping his mouth before he meets the first floor. “And breakfast? Only if you have time, don’t want to make you late.” He walked over to his girlfriend, planting a kiss on her cheek, then wrapping an arm around her shoulder, hugging her.

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:55 am

Khristian wrote:Khristian had pulled himself out of bed, adjusting his glasses as he walked toward the balcony. “Well, we wouldn’t want you to catch a cold, so why not?” He strolled down the steps, a yawn escaping his mouth before he meets the first floor. “And breakfast? Only if you have time, don’t want to make you late.” He walked over to his girlfriend, planting a kiss on her cheek, then wrapping an arm around her shoulder, hugging her.

She smirked up at him, and winked. "So sweet, thinking of my health babe~" She cooed, giggling flirtatiously as he made his way down to her. "Time? I have plenty." She chuckles, feeling his warm lips on her cheek, then his arm around her shoulder. She placed a hand on his chest, her own chest pressing against his ribs as she leaned on him. "Hmhmhm, unless you wanna skip breakfast, and fool around a little." She winked. "Then again, we did have a go before bed, I can understand if you'd like to recharge." She playfully teased, before nuzzling her head against his neck. "So, what ya hungry for?" She asked after all her teasing.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 pm

“I’m good, as long as it isn’t eggs. Never liked eggs.” Khristian replied, not noticing the burnt eggs in the pan. He then looked over to the counter, noticing the paperwork from her boss. “Ugh, that idiot chief of yours making you deliver the papers for more of his statues?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Khristian wrote:“I’m good, as long as it isn’t eggs. Never liked eggs.” Khristian replied, not noticing the burnt eggs in the pan. He then looked over to the counter, noticing the paperwork from her boss. “Ugh, that idiot chief of yours making you deliver the papers for more of his statues?”

"Har har," she replied rolling her eyes. "honestly my cooking isn't that bad! Got a little side tracked is all..." she replied, in a playful manner. Once Khristian brought up the Chief she sighed. "Yeah... his last secretary went on medical leave or something, so now I have the honor of playing that prick's secretary for the winter season since apparently Lieutenant Branagh doesn't need the extra legs. Dunno, I'm half tempted to take the SWAT exam to weasel out of being that weasel's glorified ass kisser." she says out loud, not ashamed of her distaste of her boss, and her boyfriend knew it. "But yeah, one of the guys pretty much broke one of the statues on display on the second floor west wing, just before the STARS wing. I swear, the Chief looked like he was going to kill him! If it wasn't for the Mayor, I think he would have choked him. I'm still surprised a guy like Brian Irons got to become the chief of police in the first place. My grandfather would be rolling in his grave right now if he saw what he did to the station..." She sighed, and took a sip from some orange juice.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:56 pm

“Har har?” He asked, then noticing the skillet “Oh, yeah, bad timing on my part, sorry.” He grabbed the loaf of break from the breadbox, moving to the toaster. “If you want, I can base the villain of my next book off of him. You want any toast?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:27 am

Khristian wrote:“Har har?” He asked, then noticing the skillet “Oh, yeah, bad timing on my part, sorry.” He grabbed the loaf of break from the breadbox, moving to the toaster. “If you want, I can base the villain of my next book off of him. You want any toast?”

She giggled at his sudden realization and shrugged. "Yeah yeah~" She teased. "Well wouldn't want you to get in trouble for slander, but if you do, make sure when he gets his just dues, its painful?" Sam joked. "Sure, I'll have a couple~" She cooed, walking over to him, her bare thighs slipping against one another as she encircled her arms around his neck, pulling her 5'5 frame up against his back; her springy breasts flat against his back. "Mmm, yes~" she purred, her chin resting on his left shoulder, her lips blowing faintly against the back of his ear.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:39 pm

“Oh yes, painful, and slow.” He replied, nuzzling his head against hers, as he plonked pieces of bread into the toaster. “Honestly, I’m surprised he’s still in charge. I swear, he must have some sort of dirt on someone, and that blackmail must involve a horse.” He shuddered, remembering when his editor dragged them to see Equus. “On a related note, we are never going to a play with my editor ever again, sound good?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Sam smiled in a sleepish manner. "Yeah, ever since my Grandfather retired, he's been Chief of Police, he was even a S.T.A.R.S. member once! Kinda hard to believe, thinking of it. Creepy old man these days, sweating it away behind the desk or out in the forest looking for his next best trophy to hang on his wall... he's running out of space." She says with a sigh, before raising a brow at Khristian's final remark. "Oh, yeah... that was disturbing!" she replied visibly shuttering.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:11 am

“S.T.A.R.S. member, huh? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.” Khristian remarked, as the toast popped up. “Either way, you’ll ace that exam, that’ll show him what’s what. Butter or jam today?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Khristian wrote:“S.T.A.R.S. member, huh? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.” Khristian remarked, as the toast popped up. “Either way, you’ll ace that exam, that’ll show him what’s what. Butter or jam today?”

"Well, if you have enough money you can be just about anything these days; just wished he spent that money on fixing up the station. I was just telling Big Ben yesterday that the shutter to the basement ramp was out of order again. The station may look nice on the outside, but the place has bad wiring, faulty heating, among other things. At least we're not like Douglas Prison... I'm surprised Raymond can manage it out there, its literally falling apart." She says with a sigh, before forcing herself to smile. "S-sorry, I'm getting passionate over work again! Since you're so sweet... jam please~" She says kissing his cheek.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:03 pm

“Jam it is.” He replied, grabbing a jar from the fridge, strawberry jam, and a butter knife from the drawer, applying a nice coating to the pieces of toast. “Yeah, about half of the country is behind on electrical wiring. Thinking of writing on the country’s crumbling infrastructure, cause someone has to bring this to light.”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Khristian wrote:“Jam it is.” He replied, grabbing a jar from the fridge, strawberry jam, and a butter knife from the drawer, applying a nice coating to the pieces of toast. “Yeah, about half of the country is behind on electrical wiring. Thinking of writing on the country’s crumbling infrastructure, cause someone has to bring this to light.”

She smiled. "You sound like Ben Bertolucci, that reporter from Chicago? He started an investigation into the murders back in August. Its kinda unfortunate, the Chief ordered for his arrest and he's been toiling in the holding cells for about a day or so now. I think you'd like him." She says, thinking about the reporter. She was thinking of going out of her way to get the guy some real food, for he did spout that the Chief was corrupt... it looked pretty obvious in that regard, but only if he had proof... Could put me at an advantage... I am the Chief's secretary now...
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Khristian looked over to his lady love, looking inquisitive. “I know that look, that’s your detective look. Anything I can help out on?” He smirked, sitting down at the table, breakfast readied. “Wait, you said that reporter was looking into the chief, then got arrested? Yeah, if I base a villain off him, need to be careful with that one, don’t wanna get you in trouble.”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Khristian wrote:Khristian looked over to his lady love, looking inquisitive. “I know that look, that’s your detective look. Anything I can help out on?” He smirked, sitting down at the table, breakfast readied. “Wait, you said that reporter was looking into the chief, then got arrested? Yeah, if I base a villain off him, need to be careful with that one, don’t wanna get you in trouble.”

She blinked. "Look? What look? Nah, your silly~" She playfully replied back, but knew there was no way in hiding it. "...okay, there was a couple ideas. I mean for one, perhaps you can talk with Ben since right now he's not very interested in any of the officers... no, no..." she stopped, before answering Khristian's other question. "Wait, I did...? Dammit, this is why I'll never make it in the Detective unit!" She says squinting her eyes and frowning, before sighing. "...yeah, apparently was digging up dirt on the Chief, trespassed both the Police Station and the Chief's office. Captain Cahill caught him in South Raccoon Street Station, looks like he was going to leave for Chicago... I hear the Chief is going to run for Mayor next year... I don't know about you, but if it comes to 'Mayor Brian Irons' in charge of this city, I think I may apply for a transfer..." She paused, then smiled. "Well, if it comes to that, we won't have to worry about how careful we wanna be, we'll be miles away." She says, grabbing his hand and rubbed it gently.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:39 pm

“Make that a least a state away, just to be safe. Would just be too bad about this cabin though.” Khristian mused, after finishing his toast. “So, you wanna do something this weekend? My draft is done, and you should be free, last I checked. I picked last time, so your choice.”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:43 am

Khristian wrote:“Make that a least a state away, just to be safe. Would just be too bad about this cabin though.” Khristian mused, after finishing his toast. “So, you wanna do something this weekend? My draft is done, and you should be free, last I checked. I picked last time, so your choice.”

"Haha if it comes to Mayor Brian Irons? Yeah, definitely. Perhaps New York." She replied, smiling. "The place is nice... but not risking our necks for this place. My grandparents wouldn't want that, not for us..." She then turned her attention to her uniform hanging near the laundry room. "This weekend huh? Hmm, should be free unless one of my superiors need me..." she then smirked taking a seat, leaning back with her hands behind her head. "Dunno, you're one game comes out this week if I recall... sure it wont take up any of your time?" She raised a brow, a playful look on her face. "Buuut... if I get to choose, I wanna get out of Raccoon for a bit. I can use a bit of a break from the daily grind." She stuck out her tongue.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:16 am

“Yeah, getting out of this twisted city sounds nice.” He mused, picking up the dirty plates to put in the sink for later. “As for the game, I’ll pick it up, but I’ll save it for after the weekend, wouldn’t want to get distracted.” He replied, sitting back down at the table

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Khristian wrote:“Yeah, getting out of this twisted city sounds nice.” He mused, picking up the dirty plates to put in the sink for later. “As for the game, I’ll pick it up, but I’ll save it for after the weekend, wouldn’t want to get distracted.” He replied, sitting back down at the table

She smirked. It felt like ages since she had been outside of Raccoon. Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas wouldn't make a bad Chief if it did come to Irons taking over, but yeah, she'd transfer before it would come close to that. She hoped her words to Ben however, got to Captain Cahill or Lieutenant Marvin. She glanced back to her uniform and sighed. "Well, its Thursday, we'll have to start packing later tonight." She says, walking over to her uniform, her satin undies riding up her butt a little, which wiggled intentionally as she made her way over to the uniform. She pulls off her top, letting her bare breasts bobble as she turned to face Khristian with a smirk. "Don't forget to pack some condoms, its perhaps best not to get pregnant if we have to move in a couple months; I'll drop you off by the corner store on the way over to the station to pick some up since we're running out~" She hummed, teasingly. She slipped on a lace bra from the clean laundry, and began slipping on her uniform. Buttoning most of her shirt's buttons, then tying the satin ribbon around her neck, she walked out into the den where here boots and belt were. She slipped her belt around her waist, then slid the baton into its holster before sliding her radio into its belt sheath. "Huh, I think the radio needs to get tuned. You didn't hear anything come out of it, did you hon?" She asked Khristian and went for her standard issue in the safe. It was her grandfather's Browning HiPower, customized by one of her co-workers, and former partner Ben Winters before he was promoted to SWAT. He was a good man, and both Khristian and Ben had went in on it. Though it was against Brian's rules, she took the weapon home with her like she had when she was with the Boston PD, and it being her father's, she wasn't going to leave it at the station unattended.

She slid a fresh magazine into the well, then slipped the pistol into her holster before grabbing four more mags for the pouches on her belt. She closed the safe, before looking up at the rifles they had stored in the glass gun cabinet. "You know, we can get under the Chief's skin by bringing you to the range again." She says with a smirk. Remembering how Chief Irons didn't like it when civilians used the range, but half the station didn't give a shit. Hell, her grandpa did with her back in the day too.

Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:37 pm

“Ah, pissing off Irons with minimal effort? Sign me up! I need more practice anyway, and that revolver deserves some use. And yeah, we could probably use a restocking on condoms, wait, we need any more lube? Forgot if we’re out of that.” He mused. “Huh, radio’s on the fritz again? Your station needs better equipment. Guess that explains where Irons gets the cash for renovations.... That reminds me, didn’t you want me to see how I could handle a shotgun?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Khristian wrote:“Ah, pissing off Irons with minimal effort? Sign me up! I need more practice anyway, and that revolver deserves some use. And yeah, we could probably use a restocking on condoms, wait, we need any more lube? Forgot if we’re out of that.” He mused. “Huh, radio’s on the fritz again? Your station needs better equipment. Guess that explains where Irons gets the cash for renovations.... That reminds me, didn’t you want me to see how I could handle a shotgun?”

She chuckled, as she grabbed the Beretta 470 Silver Hawk from the cabinet, along with a couple boxes of shells. It was a shotgun she got for Khristian, mostly for range and defense. They lived in the woods after all...

Sam and Khristian's Cabin Beretta_silverhawk_470_pack_for_xps_and_xnalara_by_damianhandy-d717mrl

She then entered the drawer within the cabinet and pulled out the Ruger GP100 revolver out. Stainless, adjustable sites, six rounds of .357 or .38 Special. "Righty oh!" She replied back, taking a few boxes of .38 Special and .357; the .357 ammo would be a bit of a waste at the range, but the gun needed to be broken in. "Well we used a lot of it up last time we were at the lake if we recall~" She remarked on the lube. She sets the weapons in the Kendo Gunshop tote bag inside the cabinet, setting the weapons and ammunition into the bag. "Not to mention the hot tub, the shower..." she added, amusing herself. "Between that, the electricity and heating.....everything at the station. Should turn him in, but he's so buddy buddy with the Mayor I'm not surprised nothing gets done about it." she remarked about Irons, before zipping the bag closed and shouldered it. "I did. I mean, you're very good with handguns, but the shotgun here will help against something like a Bear. I'd rather not come home to find a bear sleeping in our bed instead of you." she says playfully, but security was a concern she truly had. Her grandfather was like that too when she was a kid.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am

“Hopefully the Bear will only be looking for honey.” He joked, as he headed back to the bedroom, to change onto some clean clothes. His preferred look, jeans, solid color t-shirt, his grey hoodie, and some comfortable sneakers. “Still, would rather not deal with a bear who has a rumbly in their tumbly, if I can help it.” He called out to Samantha as he left the bedroom, putting his wallet into his pocket. “How do I look?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:33 am

Khristian wrote:“Hopefully the Bear will only be looking for honey.” He joked, as he headed back to the bedroom, to change onto some clean clothes. His preferred look, jeans, solid color t-shirt, his grey hoodie, and some comfortable sneakers. “Still, would rather not deal with a bear who has a rumbly in their tumbly, if I can help it.” He called out to Samantha as he left the bedroom, putting his wallet into his pocket. “How do I look?”

Samantha chuckled at his remark as he walked off to the bedroom, Sam poking her head out a little, biting her lower lip as she took a peek. "Me too~" She pulled her head away when he turned, and when he came back out and presented himself she smirked. "Better with the clothes off~" She teased, sticking her tongue out. "Great as always of course. I also have that oversized blue jacket of Ben's in the back seat. I keep forgetting to return it to him. He won't mind if you wear it if it gets cold." She teased, before posing herself: "How about me?" She asked, with a wink.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:37 am

“Oh, I’d say just about perfect. So good it’s almost a crime.” He replied. “Though you should probably grab a jacket too. Looks like it might be chilly.”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum