Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sewers of Raccoon City

2 posters

Go down

Sewers of Raccoon City Empty Sewers of Raccoon City

Post by FOX Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Sewers of Raccoon City Fox_by_keskewolf_dcz9c7s-pre

FOX, aka Maxine Rebecca Eckardt glances down a narrow maintenance tunnel deep in the Racoon Sewers. She had lost contact with the rest of her team, and she was down to the custom G36 she was using- an automatic carbine model with a thumb hole stock, short scope, and rifled suppressor attachment:

Sewers of Raccoon City Dczioa2-1ce5eb6f-63dd-4333-a60c-e8a3595d2872

She let the assault rifle chambered for its load of 5.56x45mm ammunition hang off her right hip, drawing her sleek, black P226 from her holster and sweeps the base of the ladder for any hostiles:

Sewers of Raccoon City Sig-sauer-p226-3d-model-low-poly-obj-mtl-fbx-blend-unitypackage-prefab

The professional handgun was chambered with high pressured 9x19mm rounds in a sixteen double stacked magazine, of which she had brought plenty of in case she ran out of AR mags. She didn't see any obvious threat, so she stepped off the ladder and kept her handgun high. Her pretty blue eyes glancing for any movement in the darkness around her, she pulls back a few brunette strands from her pale, feckled face as she checks her equipment. She felt like she was wearing no pants at all thanks to the 'company's' prototype sneaking suit. It was made of some thin yet bullet resistant fiber that kept her warm, and the military jacket she wore around her chest almost felt like too much! She didn't like how... snug however, it was in the back. It felt like she was showing off her jiggly ass to the world, since the fabric was skin tight on her curvaceous 5'8 body. She let out a gentle sigh, before bringing the arm of the radio headset to her shiny pink lips. "This is FOX... I'm in Area B5... Unicorn team, report in, I repeat, report in." Her voice was silky yet had a husky, moan like tone to it. She sounded agitated, nervous, and for good reason as she had been separated from the rest of Unicorn Unit and now forced to check the damn sewers for any of them who may still be around!

She sighed, closing her long lashes, pulling down the brim of her cap. "Dammit... its always the so called 'easy' jobs..." she grumbled, shouldering her backpack and began to move down the clanking metal grated flooring; her combat boots crunching bugs under foot, making her squirm. Don't be such a baby Max, its just a couple of bugs. She tried to calm herself down, not fond of cockroaches or any other insect for that matter. Her short brunette bob swayed as she checked her position every other step forward, using the light of a flashlight in her left hand while keeping her P226 handgun out, aimed low and ready for use while she pushed forwards.
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Sewers of Raccoon City Empty Re: Sewers of Raccoon City

Post by Ben Winters Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Ben jumped down into the sewer from the street above landing into the waste high sewage water "Ah that's just fucking great,if today wasn't bad enough i now smell like shit" Ben mumbled to himself before proceeding forward he checked his current equipment his Standard issue MP5A2 fully loaded with 4 spare mags attached to his SWAT Vest he let the MP5 hang by his right side he took out his custom Beretta Elite II Samurai Edge Mod and ejected the empty mag and inserted a new one the slide of the gun clicking into place Ben let out a sigh as he made his way forward a bit he made his way up out of the water and was now on a metal walkway metal clanking sounds echoed as he slowly walked forward he noticed that his footsteps weren't the only ones present, He raised his MP5 flashlight turned on ready to attack whatever beast was ahead of him.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by FOX Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Ben Winters wrote:Ben jumped down into the sewer from the street above landing into the waste high sewage water "Ah that's just fucking great,if today wasn't bad enough i now smell like shit" Ben mumbled to himself before proceeding forward he checked his current equipment his Standard issue MP5A2 fully loaded with 4 spare mags attached to his SWAT Vest he let the MP5 hang by his right side he took out his custom Beretta Elite II Samurai Edge Mod and ejected the empty mag and inserted a new one the slide of the gun clicking into place Ben let out a sigh as he made his way forward a bit he made his way up out of the water and was now on a metal walkway metal clanking sounds echoed as he slowly walked forward he noticed that his footsteps weren't the only ones present, He raised his MP5 flashlight turned on ready to attack whatever beast was ahead of him.

There was a distant splash that made FOX swerve around on her heel, her weapon and light training down a long dark tunnel that had stretched out behind her... but nothing. Slowly, cautiously, she lowered her weapon. "Getting the damn jitters down here..." She sighed, when her weapon and light were pointed down. Thats when she saw a beam of light, felt its warmth hit her face somewhere down that tunnel she was facing! An arm covering her face, she turns and bolts! Crap, this tunnel is a death trap, need to find cover! She thought, with the possibility that Umbrella had enemy combatants set in place for her down here. She was, however, a siting duck remaining on the walkway! To try and mask her presence she turned off her light as she ran down the walkway; her vibrations shaking the rusting corrugated metal catwalk below them!
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:32 pm

FOX wrote:
There was a distant splash that made FOX swerve around on her heel, her weapon and light training down a long dark tunnel that had stretched out behind her... but nothing. Slowly, cautiously, she lowered her weapon. "Getting the damn jitters down here..." She sighed, when her weapon and light were pointed down. Thats when she saw a beam of light, felt its warmth hit her face somewhere down that tunnel she was facing! An arm covering her face, she turns and bolts! Crap, this tunnel is a death trap, need to find cover! She thought, with the possibility that Umbrella had enemy combatants set in place for her down here. She was, however, a siting duck remaining on the walkway! To try and mask her presence she turned off her light as she ran down the walkway; her vibrations shaking the rusting corrugated metal catwalk below them!

As Ben pushed forward he suddenly heard metal clanking sounds moving away from him Ben let out a sigh "Why are you running" Ben quietly spoke He began to give chase his own foots now replicating the ones he heard but slightly heavier he suddenly came to a stop "Hmm, can't be a BOW those fuckers run at you not away from you" Ben thought to himself, He couldn't help but think he was being watched he scanned the area in front of him with his MP5 "Come out with your hands up i promise i won't hurt you" Ben called out to the darkness.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by FOX Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
FOX wrote:

As Ben pushed forward he suddenly heard metal clanking sounds moving away from him Ben let out a sigh "Why are you running" Ben quietly spoke He began to give chase his own foots now replicating the ones he heard but slightly heavier he suddenly came to a stop "Hmm, can't be a BOW those fuckers run at you not away from you" Ben thought to himself, He couldn't help but think he was being watched he scanned the area in front of him with his MP5 "Come out with your hands up i promise i won't hurt you" Ben called out to the darkness.

Fox could hear the person behind her, a man, give a little chase. Its then, by luck, she found a stairwell leading down into some sort of power room. She sidestepped onto the landing as the rays of his mounted flashlight illuminated the tunnel ahead of her. If I hadn't ducked out in time, he'd have gotten me in his sights... She thought, when she hears his calm voice speaking to her. It was odd, to hear such a tone at this stage of the game, but still... she couldn't trust them. Come out with my hands up? Sheesh... what are you, a cop? She rolled her eyes, pulling out a cylinder from her belt. She hugged the wall, pulling the pin and then lobbed the smoke grenade around the corner! It clanked upon the walkway before a steady stream of acrid grey smoke began to fill the square shaped tunnel! She took this time to head down the stairwell, and look for a hiding spot within the power room.
FOX
FOX
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:32 pm

FOX wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
FOX wrote:

Fox could hear the person behind her, a man, give a little chase. Its then, by luck, she found a stairwell leading down into some sort of power room. She sidestepped onto the landing as the rays of his mounted flashlight illuminated the tunnel ahead of her. If I hadn't ducked out in time, he'd have gotten me in his sights... She thought, when she hears his calm voice speaking to her. It was odd, to hear such a tone at this stage of the game, but still... she couldn't trust them. Come out with my hands up? Sheesh... what are you, a cop? She rolled her eyes, pulling out a cylinder from her belt. She hugged the wall, pulling the pin and then lobbed the smoke grenade around the corner! It clanked upon the walkway before a steady stream of acrid grey smoke began to fill the square shaped tunnel! She took this time to head down the stairwell, and look for a hiding spot within the power room.

Ben heard a loud clanking sound "What the fu..." He then noticed the grenade which soon released it's gray smoke Ben let out a irritated groan "Ho ho you fucker, now the gloves are off" Ben felt around with his foot and made out some stairs he made his way down them into a power room "Okay no more tricks, you and me lets go" Ben let his MP5 hang by his side and took out his Beretta and Combat knife and prepared himself for a fight.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down