Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park

Go down

Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park Empty Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park

Post by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:15 am

An interconnecting bridge that uses the parks internal road to get into the disposal facility's primary entrance. It's also the only road to enter the city from the north side of the facility.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park Empty Re: Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park

Post by Edgar Holden on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:21 am

The tall man emerged from the treeline and saw the city for himself. The fires, and smoke were clearly evident now, as were the screams, and the gunfire. The obvious state of the city made him hesitant to enter, but in his current state, he didn't believe he would survive in the forest all alone.

He trekked to the far side of the bridge between the large dormant facility on the east side of the river and looked across. Apparently the bridge road entered into some kind of park on the western side.

Still  walking unsteadily on unfamiliar legs and feet, the large man made his way slowly across the bridge.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park Empty Re: Bridge across the Circular River between the Disposal Facility and Raccoon Park

Post by Random NPCs on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:47 am

Edgar Holden wrote:The tall man emerged from the treeline and saw the city for himself. The fires, and smoke were clearly evident now, as were the screams, and the gunfire. The obvious state of the city made him hesitant to enter, but in his current state, he didn't believe he would survive in the forest all alone.

He trekked to the far side of the bridge between the large dormant facility on the east side of the river and looked across. Apparently the bridge road entered into some kind of park on the western side.

Still  walking unsteadily on unfamiliar legs and feet, the large man made his way slowly across the bridge.

The wind which blew passed the naked man was oddly warm for September, the dark skies above suggesting rain may soon approach. Also upon this same wind was a rather pleasant scent, the scent of a rather expensive perfume. "Might catch a cold, if you walk around stark naked like that." Called out a seductive voice from the man's right. Separated between a ravine and guard rails, a woman in a beige trench coat and sunglasses stood over the railing by the disposal plant's upper walk way. She was leaning against the bars and she looked highly suspicious. Her short silky raven black hair hung over her aviators as she stared at the man across from her, with a sly smirk from a pair of plush rosy pink lips.

"Did you get drunk out in those woods...? Oh, perhaps you lost a bet? Both? Or perhaps you're an escaped prisoner?" She asked, and guessed, bringing a gloved hand to her lips in a somewhat playful manner, before fixing her parted bangs. "You know? That doesn't matter. None of it does anymore." She stopped him before he could answer. "You just chose one hell of a day to enter Raccoon City." She says folding her arms across her chest.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:04 am

Random NPCs wrote:The wind which blew passed the naked man was oddly warm for September, the dark skies above suggesting rain may soon approach. Also upon this same wind was a rather pleasant scent, the scent of a rather expensive perfume. "Might catch a cold, if you walk around stark naked like that." Called out a seductive voice from the man's right. Separated between a ravine and guard rails, a woman in a beige trench coat and sunglasses stood over the railing by the disposal plant's upper walk way. She was leaning against the bars and she looked highly suspicious. Her short silky raven black hair hung over her aviators as she stared at the man across from her, with a sly smirk from a pair of plush rosy pink lips.

"Did you get drunk out in those woods...? Oh, perhaps you lost a bet? Both? Or perhaps you're an escaped prisoner?" She asked, and guessed, bringing a gloved hand to her lips in a somewhat playful manner, before fixing her parted bangs. "You know? That doesn't matter. None of it does anymore." She stopped him before he could answer. "You just chose one hell of a day to enter Raccoon City." She says folding her arms across her chest.

The tall man's head darted right and left rapidly as his senses tried to cast out and find who had spoken on instinct, an action that brought his headache roaring back like a raging hurricane. And with the pain, came the wooziness as his vision blurred. The man kept upright on his unsteady legs somehow, even as he caught sight of the woman.

"I.... I don't know this place... I don't know where I am, or even who I am... All I remember is waking up in the woods to the northeast... And a voice... he told me - 'As I.......you may hate me for it... but I give you what you seek: freedom. Yes, I can be benevolent at times... And in time... you'll may just hate yourself for wanting to be set free... Welcome to the nightmare, ...' something something...." The man explained, before he fell to one knee as the whooziness overcame him, and his legs shook to sustain his gait before failing. "I don't even know what is going on...." he uttered, trying to rub the blurriness from his eyes again with the heel of his right hand.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:The wind which blew passed the naked man was oddly warm for September, the dark skies above suggesting rain may soon approach. Also upon this same wind was a rather pleasant scent, the scent of a rather expensive perfume. "Might catch a cold, if you walk around stark naked like that." Called out a seductive voice from the man's right. Separated between a ravine and guard rails, a woman in a beige trench coat and sunglasses stood over the railing by the disposal plant's upper walk way. She was leaning against the bars and she looked highly suspicious. Her short silky raven black hair hung over her aviators as she stared at the man across from her, with a sly smirk from a pair of plush rosy pink lips.

The tall man's head darted right and left rapidly as his senses tried to cast out and find who had spoken on instinct, an action that brought his headache roaring back like a raging hurricane. And with the pain, came the wooziness as his vision blurred. The man kept upright on his unsteady legs somehow, even as he caught sight of the woman.

"I.... I don't know this place... I don't know where I am, or even who I am... All I remember is waking up in the woods to the northeast... And a voice... he told me - 'As I.......you may hate me for it... but I give you what you seek: freedom. Yes, I can be benevolent at times... And in time... you'll may just hate yourself for wanting to be set free... Welcome to the nightmare, ...' something something...." The man explained, before he fell to one knee as the whooziness overcame him, and his legs shook to sustain his gait before failing. "I don't even know what is going on...." he uttered, trying to rub the blurriness from his eyes again with the heel of his right hand.

The woman raised a brow at the giant, naked man's response. "Wow, you really don't know huh? You really are having a bad day." She replied, before backing away from the rail. "I'd turn around and get out while you can. To put it lightly the city has gone to hell. The stuff you'd see in a horror movie..." She explained. "But I won't stop you..." She began to head into the facility, pausing for a moment and turned to him. "...just stay away from anyone who looks sick. And if you get attacked, don't hesitate... kill the infected on sight." After another moment of looking him over, she added: "There's a mall south of here. It isn't open yet... break in and get yourself some clothes, perhaps even a decent weapon." She says, slipping inside the facility's door, closing it behind her.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Random NPCs wrote:The woman raised a brow at the giant, naked man's response. "Wow, you really don't know huh? You really are having a bad day." She replied, before backing away from the rail. "I'd turn around and get out while you can. To put it lightly the city has gone to hell. The stuff you'd see in a horror movie..." She explained. "But I won't stop you..." She began to head into the facility, pausing for a moment and turned to him. "...just stay away from anyone who looks sick. And if you get attacked, don't hesitate... kill the infected on sight." After another moment of looking him over, she added: "There's a mall south of here. It isn't open yet... break in and get yourself some clothes, perhaps even a decent weapon." She says, slipping inside the facility's door, closing it behind her.

"'Cannons to right of them, Cannons to left of them, Cannons in front of them Volley’d and thunder’d; Storm’d at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of Hell Rode the six hundred.'" recited the man after the woman left him. Maybe she was right, and he should leave. But in his current state, he knew that going into the forest would mean certain death. But in the city, he had a chance.

He thought upon her words - her advice. 'just stay away from anyone who looks sick. And if you get attacked, don't hesitate... kill the infected on sight.'

"Some sort of plague infests the city?" he asked himself. 'There's a mall south of here. It isn't open yet... break in and get yourself some clothes, perhaps even a decent weapon.' He looked across the bridge's south border, trying to spy the store she mentioned. And then stood up unsteadily and staggered into an unsteady walking gait - and began crossing the bridge.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down