Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory Lake

4 posters

Go down

Victory Lake Empty Victory Lake

Post by Tiamat Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:35 am

A large lake that is located in Victory Park. Across the wide lake is a Waste Disposal Building, and the edge of the Arklay Forest.

----------

Under the depths of the Lake, a large creature is forced out a very large pipe- a pipe that lead back to Ferral's laboratory. The large, scaly creature known as 'Tiamat' was still half asleep from its medical feed, her large form flushing from the pipe sank to the bottom of the deep, muddy lake bed. Silt raised around her immense size as she lay near motionless at the bottom for a time. Her glowing reptile red gaze occasionally appearing between blinks as function slowly returned to the mutant, experimental creature. Hunger... food... hunger... Words that were human entered her brain, a voice ancient yet familiar all at once, having forgotten what her human voice had sounded like, and even now the monster had difficulty recalling its familiar tone. Need. Eat. Need. Food. Hunger... It repeated, beckoning the creature to rise from the depths with her flipper like claws, her tail smacking the bottom raising more silt as the creature swam like a gator through the mirk and darkness of Victory Lake's depths...
Tiamat
Tiamat
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Victory Lake Empty Re: Victory Lake

Post by F-102 Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:32 am

A pair of golden eyes gleam above the muddy shallows of the Lake. The lumbering Salamander pulls itself onto the shore, while the mist and fog rolled in. The air was peaceful, quiet... save the distant echos of gunfire. The beast had now idea what the sounds were, but drawn to them, began to venture from the water's edge to explore its new environment...

F-102
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Fumika Fujibayashi Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:58 am

Victory Lake Fumika_Fujibayashi_greensm

Fumika Fujibayashi walked along the banks of a lake that seemed to only stretch out and vanish past the bend in the surrounding woodland. The Asian woman was carrying a large sword with her, an odachi- a two handed samurai sword that was essentially a katana with a longer blade. The green eyed woman was now looking for survivors, having been exposed to the threat of flesh-eating zombies and zombie dogs by this point, all of which were rather swiftly dispatched by her long blade.

Now, in the lull of coming across anyone still human, she found herself looking out to the mirror like surface of the lake...
Fumika Fujibayashi
Fumika Fujibayashi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Victory Lake Left_bar_bleue10/10Victory Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Victory Lake Left_bar_bleue130/130Victory Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Fumi's Nodachi, Umbrella Bracelet LVL1, Flashlight
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Victory Lake Left_bar_bleue0/0Victory Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutant Catfish Tue May 02, 2023 5:37 am

Fumika Fujibayashi wrote:Victory Lake Fumika_Fujibayashi_greensm

Fumika Fujibayashi walked along the banks of a lake that seemed to only stretch out and vanish past the bend in the surrounding woodland. The Asian woman was carrying a large sword with her, an odachi- a two handed samurai sword that was essentially a katana with a longer blade. The green eyed woman was now looking for survivors, having been exposed to the threat of flesh-eating zombies and zombie dogs by this point, all of which were rather swiftly dispatched by her long blade.

Now, in the lull of coming across anyone still human, she found herself looking out to the mirror like surface of the lake...

A loud, rattling 'gasp' came from behind Fumi, as a large 10 or so foot creature broke through the brush along the woodland behind her heading for the lake!

Victory Lake Image0

The giant catfish loomed over the shorter, 5'7 woman with its horribly mutated body! However, it did not seem to notice her outright given its foggy eyes, but it had stopped mid stride along the sandy brown beach as it began to gasp and rattle its bulky, slimy throat. The eerie gasping as it 'breathed' was quite unnatural, and hard to describe beyond the yawning of a hippo with a low grunt attached!

Mutant Catfish
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

F-102 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fumika Fujibayashi Wed May 03, 2023 3:36 am

Victory Lake Mutant_catfish_with_Fumika

Fumika did her best not to panic, which would have been an insurmountable task for anyone let alone the stoic cold fish Fumika Fujibayashi! That thing is MASSIVE! If that THING came from the water, I'm sure as hell not swimming in this city! She closed her narrow eyes, feeling sweat rolling down her neck as she kept her long blade at the ready! It appears to be somewhat blind, I'll just have to keep myself still till it goes away or lurches my way. God its so big! How'd it mutate to grow legs? She asked herself, her lidded jade eyes glaring up at the creature whose breath reeked of rotting fish... Its definitely not edible... not that I would try the meat of such a ghastly beast. I'm pretty sure my sword can cleave through that thing's scales with ease. The shambling former humans and animals have been manageable up to this point, but this thing looks like its on a completely different scale! I have to be cautious. She gulped, and saw the beast twitch! The hell? Did it hear me swallow? Her narrow eyes now widened, her green orbs shrinking as she realized just how sensitive it's hearing was! If she had to strike with her sword she'd have to strike swiftly, but drawing a odachi took slightly longer than drawing a katana or wakizashi, even at her best time! That means I'll have to wait for it to become hostile before I can reasonably draw this thing... I can't get a preemptive strike on this monster in the meantime, drat! She puffed her cheeks in irritation, being careful though not to make too much noise!
Fumika Fujibayashi
Fumika Fujibayashi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Victory Lake Left_bar_bleue10/10Victory Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Victory Lake Left_bar_bleue130/130Victory Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Fumi's Nodachi, Umbrella Bracelet LVL1, Flashlight
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

F-102 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by F-102 Wed May 03, 2023 3:59 am

Fumika Fujibayashi wrote:Victory Lake Mutant_catfish_with_Fumika

Fumika did her best not to panic, which would have been an insurmountable task for anyone let alone the stoic cold fish Fumika Fujibayashi! That thing is MASSIVE! If that THING came from the water, I'm sure as hell not swimming in this city! She closed her narrow eyes, feeling sweat rolling down her neck as she kept her long blade at the ready! It appears to be somewhat blind, I'll just have to keep myself still till it goes away or lurches my way. God its so big! How'd it mutate to grow legs? She asked herself, her lidded jade eyes glaring up at the creature whose breath reeked of rotting fish... Its definitely not edible... not that I would try the meat of such a ghastly beast. I'm pretty sure my sword can cleave through that thing's scales with ease. The shambling former humans and animals have been manageable up to this point, but this thing looks like its on a completely different scale! I have to be cautious. She gulped, and saw the beast twitch! The hell? Did it hear me swallow? Her narrow eyes now widened, her green orbs shrinking as she realized just how sensitive it's hearing was! If she had to strike with her sword she'd have to strike swiftly, but drawing a odachi took slightly longer than drawing a katana or wakizashi, even at her best time! That means I'll have to wait for it to become hostile before I can reasonably draw this thing... I can't get a preemptive strike on this monster in the meantime, drat! She puffed her cheeks in irritation, being careful though not to make too much noise!

Unfortunately, the ultimate stand off between the mutant fish and human girl was not to be, as the large amphibian shot out from the mud upon hearing the Catfish's eerie grunting! The mutant salamander let out a loud hiss at the catfish, snapping its jaws at it before its better eyes turned to the curvaceous meal to its right! With another loud hiss it launched itself towards Fumi with its massive, snarling jaws wide open!

F-102
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down